Recently Added Fugitives on the U.S. Marshals Service Website
U.S. Marshals Service profiled fugitives: The following is a list of the fugitives which have recently been added to the U.S. Marshals Service website. The list may include U.S. Marshals Service 15 Most Wanted fugitives, major fugitive cases and local fugitives wanted by U.S. Marshal District offices. It does not represent all fugitives wanted by the U.S. Marshals Service.
- April 23, 2008 Waters is wanted by the Baton Rouge Police Department for Second Degree Battery and by the East Baton Rouge Parish Sheriff's Office for failure to appear in court on charges of Aggravated Battery and Simple Burglary.
- April 23, 2008 Subject is wanted by the ATF for being a convicted felon in possession of a firearm. Subject should be considered armed and dengerous. Please contact your local law enforcement agency if you have information of subject's location
- April 22, 2008 Chickene is being sought by the Montana Violent Offenders Task Force on a Homicide Warrant from Missoula County, MT. Chickene has a past history of assault and possession of weapons. Chickene is a Bandidos Motorcycle Gang Member. His appearance may have changed with shorter hair and aging. Chickene has a tatoo on his right forearm - Harley Wings. Contact Deputy U.S. Marshal randy Martinez - Missoula, MT 406-329-3625.
- April 17, 2008 Subject is wanted by the U.S. Marshals Service for the following charges: 1. Conspiracy to Possess with Intent to Distribute and Distribute Controlled Substances, 2. Posssession with Intent to Distribute Controlled Substances, 3. Continuing Criminal Enterprise, and 4. Aiding and Abetting. Subject also goes by the nicknames of Tahoe, Papo, and Primo. SUBJECT SHOULD BE CONSIDERED ARMED AND DANGEROUS. If you have any information regarding this subject, contact Deputy U.S. Marshal Dave Behm at...
- April 15, 2008 SUBJECT is wanted by the Western Pennsylvania Fugitive Task Force (WPA FTF) on an Allegheny County, PA Bench Warrant for Failure to Appear for a drug case. Date of Offense: 060612007 Date of Warrant: 011182008 SUBJECT has ties to Pittsburgh, PA; Pitcairn, PA; and Arizona. Call the U.S. Marshals Service, Pittsburgh, PA, Western Pennsylvania Fugitive Task Force (WPA FTF) at: 412-422-GRAB(4722) or 412-644-6628 with any information. All information will remain confidential and you may remain...
- April 15, 2008 SKUNDRICH is wanted by the Western Pennsylvania Fugitive Task Force (WPA FTF) on 5 Allegheny CO., PA Bench Warrants for Failure to Appear for the following charges: Criminal Attempt, Criminal Conspiracy, Stolen Property, Trespass, Possession of a Firearm in a Court Facility, Accidents Involving Death or Personal Injury. SKUNDRICH also has a Westmoreland Co.,PA Bench Warrant for Failure to Appear for a Burglary case and a Federal Warrant for Unlawful Flight to Avoid Prosecution from the FBI....
- April 11, 2008 Rivas is wanted by U.S. Marshals - District of Montana on a Warrant to Appear for Sentencing. Rivas' original charge which he plead guilty was Distribution of Amphetamine. Rivas is a U.S. Citizen with strong family ties in Arizona and Mexico. Contact: Deputy U.S. Marshal chuck Pesta - Helena, MT 406-457-5150
- April 11, 2008 Taurman is wanted by the U.S. Marshals - District of Montana Violent Offender Task Force on a Warrant for Distribution of Amphetamine. Taurman has a past history of Assault and Battery, and Domestic Aduse. Contact: Deputy U.S. Marshals randy Martinez - Missoula, MT 406-329-3625
- April 11, 2008 Williams is wanted by the U.S. Marshals - District of Montana on a Warrant for Unlawful Flight to Avoid Prosecution for 3 Counts of Sexual Assault out of Missoula County. Williams has a past history of working as an auto mechanic, autobody work and restaurant work. Contact: Deputy U.S. Marshals randy Martinez 406-329-3625